Christian - forgiven - grateful

Welcome. My name is Richard Templin Hancock and I’m here to encourage you to have faith in Jesus Christ and follow Him daily. I'm glad you're here—let's walk this path together.

Latest Blog Post:

The Dark Shadows

The Dark Shadows

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." — Psalm 23:4

This Bible verse ministered to me because I am assured that Jesus, my Good Shepherd, is with me when I am living under the shadow of death.

We face many shadows in our lives: rejection from others, personal failures, sickness, loss of jobs, broken relationships, and even the shadow of death as we face the end of our lives. Can you imagine facing any of these things alone without Jesus? But thank God, those of us who have faith in Jesus and follow Him daily have the promise of His presence and guidance. He is our Good Shepherd. No good thing will He withhold from us.

So let's remind each other today to look to our Savior, Friend, and Shepherd, Jesus Christ. May this day be filled with thoughts of Him and a deep awareness of His presence to help and guide us through whatever life brings our way.