The Peacemaker
Matthew 5:9 ESV"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
As I was reading this word from Jesus this morning I thought of how we as believers in Jesus can be peacemakers by introducing people to the one who brings peace to their hearts, our Jesus.
Jesus said in John 14:27 ESV
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
This peace comes from a heart transformed by Christ Jesus. Why, even the very supernatural presence of Jesus in our lives brings great peace.
Jesus said in John 14:27 ESV
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
Isn't that wonderful? Jesus leaves His peace with us. He doesn't give it and then take it back.
Let's encourage each other to be a Peacemaker for Jesus today. And if you don't know Christ, then turn to Him now and trust Him alone to forgiove you and restore you to your Heavenly Father.