Christian - forgiven - grateful

Welcome. My name is Richard Templin Hancock and I’m here to encourage you to have faith in Jesus Christ and follow Him daily. I'm glad you're here—let's walk this path together.

Latest Blog Post:

I Will Come Again

I Will Come Again

John 14:3 KJV

“And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”

Fellow follower of Jesus, we have much to be happy about this hour. Just think of it: Jesus has promised to come back for us and take us to be with Him in Heaven. Listen to what Jesus tells us in John 14:18-20:

“I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.”

No matter what we are facing this hour, Jesus promises us a brighter day, a brighter hope, and a brighter future.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 assures us:

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.”

Jesus says in Revelation 3:21:

“To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.”

Let’s encourage each other to press on and seek God’s grace to overcome. There will be a brighter day.