A Day Spent With Jesus
Psalm 25:5 ESV
“Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.”
“Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.”
As I think about this verse, I am reminded of the wonderful blessing we have as believers in Jesus Christ.
Every day with Jesus is a day of discovery. Looking around us, we see the marvel of His creation. Not only that, but we discover more about Him and His ways. We open our Bibles and discover great treasures, golden nuggets of truth and blessing.
A day with Jesus is also a day of new adventures in faith. Even personal defeats can be re-created by Jesus into spiritual victories. With Jesus, all things work for our good.
So, let's look to Jesus right now and remember that He created us to know Him, to love Him, and to walk with Him.
Blessed is the person who finds Jesus, believes in Him, and chooses to spend each day walking with Him. Won't you look to Him right now?